We were called to Sandbach in Cheshire to open this Radway Floorboard safe with lost keys. The lock was picked open and replaced to provide the owner with a new set of keys.
The writing on the safe reads:
The Radway Safe Co. Ltd.
CHURCH WORKS, FURLONG ROAD
TUNSTALL, STOKE ON TRENT ST6 5UB
TEL: 0782 819910
Lost keys to this Churchill Treasurechest floorboard safe meant that the customer could not retrieve the contents locked within almost 10 years ago. We attended the job in Walsall in the West Midlands and picked open the lock. The client was very pleased at the contents which more than covered our charges. After replacing the lock and supplying a new set of keys we left them with a fully functioning safe once again.
A nice local job for us at a hotel in Lancashire. New owners had found this Fort Knox safe whilst re-carpeting and didn’t have any keys for it. We got to site, picked it open and were on our way home within an hour of the call. Being so local we decided to service and re-key it back in the workshop.
For our first safe opening of 2019 we were called to unlock this Super Dreadnought under floor safe as the key had allegedly been put down the deposit chute. A sneak peak at the contents with our scopes couldn’t see the key so we picked the lock open for them to retrieve it. Turns out that the key wasn’t in there so we will be servicing it and making new keys.
When we received the picture of this Fort Knox safe in Liverpool we could tell from the lack of handle and the amount of rust that it would probably not be an easy opening. Looking into the lock with scopes showed a large amount of rust and crud, so much so in fact that we could not determine if the lock was open or not. The lid was rusted solid so before we started hammering away trying to free the lid it was important to ensure that it was unlocked. After some time cleaning out the lock we could finally see that it was indeed unlocked and we could use the ‘Big hammer’ to free the lid. Being in a cellar and given the level of rust we weren’t surprised to see that the safe was full of murky water once opened.
When the keys were lost to this Fort Knox underfloor safe the owner required a Liverpool safecracker to sort out the problem. Luckily he called Paladin as we are local and highly experienced in safe openings. Our safecracker picked open the safe, serviced the lock and lid and made a new set of keys. If you need a safecracker in Liverpool then give us a call for a professional safe opening service.
The key had been lost to this Churchill Bulldog floor safe in Childwall, Liverpool. Fortunately the owner had a spare key but unfortunately it was inside the locked safe. We picked open the safe lock to retrieve the contents and the spare key. One of the advantages of our nondestructive opening techniques is that in situations like this the safe can immediately be used again once it has been opened without needing to pay for a new lock or any repairs.
This Fort Knox safe was found under the floorboards whilst the owners of the house in Southport, Merseyside were having them revamped. We expected this to be a fairly straight forward job as the lid looked in relatively good condition but we quickly found that the locking bolt had rusted solid. After several hours of attempting to free it we got it to move and were then able to pick the lock open. After a good service a new set of keys were made for the lock and the safe was put back into service.
If you need a Fort Knox Safe Locksmith in Southport or the North West of England then give us a call.
It was a very familiar story for our Southport safecracker with this Fort Knox underfloor safe. The locked safe was discovered by the new homeowner whilst laying some flooring and it was decided that he’d like to be able to use it. As we have done many times with these, the lock was picked open and a new set of keys were supplied.
This Secure Safes Coventry under floor safe was found whilst renovating a property in St Helens, Merseyside. Given the condition of it from the picture we had received we thought this may have been a tricky one. The handle was missing and the lid was largely covered in rubble and dust which are not good for safe locks. We started by vaccuuming around the lid to clean it and prevent any further stones from getting into the lock and causing us problems. Looking at the lock with our optical tools showed that several larger stones had fallen inside and were going to cause issues so we had to deal with those prior to attempting to pick it. Once they were out of the way we found the lock to be very gritty and needed a bit of lubrication in order to get it moving and to finally allow us to pick it open.